Returns And Refunds
We are singularly focused and dedicated to exceeding your expectations with every interaction, every day! That is why we are committed to ensuring you are 100% happy and a proud owner of a mosaic masterpiece.
From the time you receive your mosaic from our couriers, you have two (2) weeks to decide whether to keep the artwork or return it in its original condition for a refund. If you are not quite happy with your new mosaic, the artwork must be received back to our warehouses within two (2) weeks after confirming with us that the artwork will be returned. Eligible work (conditions listed below) must be returned to our corporate warehouse in Toronto, Canada.
Here is what you should do in case you receive artwork you’ve purchased from Mosaics Lab and are not fully happy:
- Contact us within two (2) weeks of receiving the mosaic about your intent to return it
- Ship out the artwork within one (1) week from the day you contacted us
- If you do not notify us of your intent to return the mosaic within two (2) weeks of receipt or we don’t receive the work back to our warehouses within two (2) weeks of notifying us, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Mosaics Lab won’t pay or refund returns shipping costs to our corporate warehouse in Toronto, Canada. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and any customs or additional fees charged upon return.
- Mosaics Lab will only process the refund once the artwork is delivered safely to our corporate warehouse in Toronto, Canada
- Refund will be paid back to your original source of payment in the same currency, using the same exchange rate as your original order (minus shipping costs and customs fees or additional fees, if any).
- Allow two to four weeks for your return to be processed and for the credit to be posted to your financial institution.
- Mosaics Lab is not responsible for damages resulting from return shipment or mishandling by the customer. Mosaic that is returned damaged will not be refunded.
The following eligibility criteria must be met for a returns request to be accepted:
- The mosaic must be returned unused and in its original packaging and in the same condition as it arrived.
- Final sale mosaics, mosaics on clearance and customized mosaics are not eligible for a refund.
Steps to take to return work you are not happy with:
Step 1 - Within two (2) weeks of your mosaic delivery date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your order information and the reason you want to return the artwork.
Step 2 - Repackage the artwork exactly how it was shipped to you in its original packaging
Step 3 - Courier the artwork within one (1) week from the day you contacted us
Step 4 - Email email@example.com to confirm the shipment details to complete the return process
- Receiving damaged mosaics is a rare occurrence. We ship replacement stones with each mosaic in case some stones fell off during shipment. Stones can be easily re-attached back to the piece using adhesive.
- Our mosaic pieces are hand-cut by our artists, no two pieces would look alike and there will always be a slight variation between the final piece and its design.
- Because our mosaics are made of natural stones, their colors may slightly vary from the original design.
- We are committed to ensuring you are 100% happy with every interaction with us. We will be sending you progress pictures across multiple stages while the masterpiece is being crafted by our artists. A final picture of your exact masterpiece will also be sent to you prior to shipment.
- Our mosaics are made to order by our artists, therefore, orders can’t be canceled at any point in time.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Warehouse Address:
5500 Yonge Street, Suite 1411, Toronto, ON M2N 7L1, Canada